utterly adorable… {washington dc children’s portraits}

August 5, 2009

completely & utterly adorable.    i do love spending my sessions with new little people such as the T kids – who were a treasure to work with.

webt1

webt2

ahhh… a quick jump, a quick snuggle….

webt3

webt4

seriously beautiful eyes and faces… thanks T Fam!

yan palmer posted the following on August 5, 2009 at 8:14 pm.

gosh what gorgeous children. the one of the two of them on the bed is soooo precious.

jennifer posted the following on August 5, 2009 at 8:40 pm.

what gorgeous children, these are very beautiful portraits, that one of them together if I where mom would be printed huge for my living room!

Mandy posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 5:19 am.

What absolutely stunning little ones. WOW…they are timeless. The last 2 black and whites are more than divine…they are extraordinary. SO much love between them and you captured it.

Mary Ellen posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 5:33 am.

Oh, my! These are beautiful kids – what gorgeous photos. I love the last two b&w.

Sarah Mansur posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 6:54 am.

Wow, these kids are gorgeous! You did a great job photographing them! Your light and editing is perfect!

Stacy posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 8:25 am.

Goodness that last image is STUNNING!!! Gorgeous kids! Great job A!

Megan Parker posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 8:28 am.

Oh my these kids are gorgeous! I love that last shot.

Lisa Little posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 10:39 am.

Gorgeous pics of beautiful kids! I adore that last one!

Lina posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 1:14 pm.

Seriously gorgeous kids!! And your captures are just amazing. Super nice work!

Amy posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 7:37 pm.

Wow these are beautiful. The ones of them together are so great.

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on August 8, 2009 at 12:03 am.

They’re gorgeous. I love it when sibs will love each other up; so special. Great captures.

Beth posted the following on August 9, 2009 at 7:34 pm.

Wow – Andrea -the last two take my breath away. What gorgeous kids! Beautiful work!

Kristy Lynn posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 12:58 pm.

These are gorgeous! :) Very well done!