the w family… {howard county, md location photographer}

August 10, 2009

a couple weeks ago i had the pleasure to shoot a family that belongs to howard county’s finest… the drive that day was gorgeous, but as i loomed closer the sky grew ominous.

as soon as i got there we set up in their yard (such lovely peaceful property!) and quickly got to business…

webw1

webw2

webw3

webw4

webw5

webw6

it was as if the sky heard that last shutter click on my camera, and BOOM the sky opened up. we headed inside for some lovely window shooting, while it poured. later i learned there were tornadoes in the area…

w family, it was my pleasure!

shay2oo2 posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 9:45 am.

oh a these are all gorgeous! i love the way they are all “wrapped” around mommy in the first shot, its the essence of what being a mom is all about! beautiful job on a beautiful family hun

Mandy posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 11:49 am.

Gorgeous Andrea! I love the connections you captured.

Christen posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 12:09 pm.

These are great family pictures!! They are going to treasure them!! Awesome job!

Tessa posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 2:00 pm.

These are beautiful, Andrea! What beautiful eyes this whole family has!

jennifer posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 2:41 pm.

what a beautiful family, these are really lovely!

Giovanna posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 2:47 pm.

I just love the way you captured this family and their connection! Great job!

Connie posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 3:05 pm.

What great family pictures! Nice work Andrea!

Mollie Kendall posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 3:09 pm.

What a gorgeous family! Great captures :)

megan posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 4:12 pm.

Lovely andrea! #5 is so sweet!

Heather Marks posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 6:34 pm.

Beautiful! Love those gorgeous eyes!

Lina posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 10:53 pm.

Andrea, you did a wonderful job! Seems like a fun family to work with :)

Angyla posted the following on August 11, 2009 at 6:36 am.

Gorgeous, perfect photos!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on August 11, 2009 at 6:56 am.

What a great session and beautiful family!

Kim posted the following on August 11, 2009 at 9:42 am.

I love the way you have captured my family!! I will treasure these memories forever. Thanks.

Cristi posted the following on August 11, 2009 at 6:13 pm.

Wow those pictures are amazing! I am jealous and wish I could do that!

Cristi posted the following on August 11, 2009 at 6:13 pm.

Wow those pictures are amazing! I am jealous and wish I could do that!

cherie posted the following on August 11, 2009 at 10:09 pm.

beautiful photos!! that baby is adorable!

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 9:32 am.

How did you get a family shot with everyone looking so good?? You must be a rockstar!

Pingback from Woodland Nymphs... howard county, md location photographer | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] ago, under the threat of storms *again* and got to work. This is my 2nd time shooting them, the first time HERE.  The W family lives on the most amazing piece of wooded property.  It’s so beautiful and [...]