finally…. {washington dc family photographer}

August 12, 2009

finally, finally, finally!

i have just been waiting and dying to get my hands (err, i mean camera) on this family. this beyond-fabulous family attends church with me, and i have been stalking mom about getting photos of these kids. because these children are so beautiful, they need an agent and a contract asap.

but i have to mention, that this family’s beauty is not only outside… they are tremendously gorgeous on the inside too.

webwong2

webw2

webw3

{miss e}

webwong16

{mr. g}

webw5

webw6

i’m still holding out in hopes that my seth and miss e get married, oh, in 20 years.

jennifer posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 8:09 am.

what a beautiful fun family!

Rachel O. posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 8:29 am.

LOVE the second photo of the series. Very clever!

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 8:44 am.

What a wonderful family! You got such great images! I love the last one!!

Courtney Miller posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 12:41 pm.

andrea….oh my goodness these are adorable!!! awesome session!

Lina posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 12:59 pm.

Oh dear, those are superb! Family will have hard time choosing their favorites.

lorissa posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 1:52 pm.

Wonderful photos. I Love the first shot. Great composition great colors!

corine tran posted the following on August 12, 2009 at 2:08 pm.

gorgeous family and awesome photography! I love the 1st one and the 3rd would make a great large portrait!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on August 13, 2009 at 6:06 am.

This session rocks! Beautiful family!

Angyla posted the following on August 13, 2009 at 6:16 am.

Gorgeous family! And your photos are perfect!

Megan Parker posted the following on August 13, 2009 at 6:34 am.

Beautiful family!

Becky Earl posted the following on August 13, 2009 at 9:58 am.

I love these Andrea. Sheesh their children are beautiful! Great work!

Mandy posted the following on August 14, 2009 at 7:41 am.

What a gorgeous family. I love everything about these…the color, the great moments you captured, and your unique ides. That last shot is oh so fun!

Mary Ellen posted the following on August 14, 2009 at 8:05 pm.

Love the photos and location!! :)

Gina Cortez posted the following on July 2, 2019 at 12:45 am.

Hey, My name is Gina. Today is a special day, because I want you to focus on what you do best and allow me to handle my passion, photography editing. When I was a kid, my father had converted the basement into a Dark Room. I would sit with him as he meticulously developed each roll of film. Chemicals and darkrooms have gone away as technology developed but I stayed up to date and realized my editing skills are way better and more fun!

I am an expert editor with 10 years experience. Let me prove my skills with a no obligation Free Trial. ginaphotoediting@gmail.com