fair fun….

August 20, 2009

the montgomery county fair came into town this week. complete with monster truck mashes and 5 legged goats. nate and i dressed the boys in brightly colored shirts (just in case) and headed on over for some fair fun. there were funnel cakes and candied apples to eat, kiddie rides for the boys, and definitely people to watch.

this is the first “big kid” ride seth rode. do you think he liked it? he liked it so much, he had spectators giggling.

excited seth

lucas had fun too, he was wide-eyed all night long.  see lucas’ tattoo?  that’s a safety tattoo i had made with my cell number on it, *just in case.”  wouldn’t you know, i left my cell home?  ahhh yes.

lucky lucas

miss a just sittin’ pretty. she loved her chili dog. ;) just kiddin’ people!

sittin' pretty

after the rides we checked out the animals, saw a rabbit the size of my childhood beagle, and played on the tractors. the sun set, and we headed out.

fair fun

Heather M posted the following on August 20, 2009 at 9:02 am.

Love all of your images, but the last one just really captures the fun…those people on the swings…weee!!!

Priscilla posted the following on August 20, 2009 at 9:23 am.

oooh I agree .. that last picture is AWESOME!!!

Baby girl is just GORGEOUS ..

We did “tattoos” when we went to Fiesta Texas …

love Seth’s giggles on the ride :D

Creative Junkie posted the following on August 20, 2009 at 10:34 am.

Your photography is just incredible, but that photo of your little girl? OMG. She is the sweetest!

Jody posted the following on August 20, 2009 at 3:02 pm.

Cell phone tattoos! GENIUS! I need some of those! I have never heard of them before.

Angelina S posted the following on August 20, 2009 at 5:44 pm.

Love the pics…it almost feels like I’m there! That ride that Seth loved so much is the same one that Megan went nuts on this summer, too! (Her first big kid ride, too!) :D
Angelina

scrapperjen posted the following on August 21, 2009 at 4:06 am.

GREAT photos! Looks like SO much fun and your kiddos are very sweet!

farfalla posted the following on August 22, 2009 at 8:48 am.

Wooow! Great work! I`m your fan :-)

Amy posted the following on August 23, 2009 at 5:56 pm.

Amazing photos! WOW. Especially that last one … really gives a sense of being there. Wonderful!