baby fresh… {washington dc newborn photographer}

August 28, 2009

Meet sweet miss A. This was a recent newborn session.  I loved this session, I love being around these sweet little bundles! Such a fun family…. we were all joking with each other by the end of the session.

webz3

webz8

webz10

webz11

I have to tell you, I had an absolute first at this session. I was working hard to get miss A into a sleepy curl, when all of a sudden I hear snoring. Surely it wasn’t the baby.. ??  Yep, it was Dad!  LOL~ the very first time a parent had fallen asleep during a shoot. I’m positive that it had more to do with recent late nights, rather than my stellar personality. ;)

Karen posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 8:23 am.

Beautiful…and I’ve totally had Dad falls asleep at a session too. I had Braham’s Lullaby playing on repeat. Poor parents are up all night! :P

Jessica V posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 8:24 am.

Andrea, you are so talented. I love the shot with the beautiful wrinkly toes! Hope you and the boys are doing well! Jessica

Laura Brett posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 8:47 am.

So beautiful, I know the parents will love them. Precious!

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 9:38 am.

I love that foot shot!!

Courtney Miller posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 9:40 am.

Andrea, these are beautiful!! What a wonderful session!

Jennifer Boggett posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 6:05 pm.

Ha ha – too funny about Dad! These are so precious!

April posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 6:33 pm.

Beautiful work! That first shot is perfection! She looks absolutely peaceful too.

casandra heeren posted the following on August 28, 2009 at 7:00 pm.

beautiful images… love the foot shot!

Cristi posted the following on August 29, 2009 at 7:18 pm.

Man those are good pictures. So wish I could do that.

Mandy posted the following on August 31, 2009 at 7:47 am.

These are so precious! I love that last one. So much sweetness and love in these. Great work.

lorissa posted the following on September 3, 2009 at 5:41 am.

Beautiful. I love the foot shot. Just precious.

Kim Prochazka posted the following on September 4, 2009 at 3:14 pm.

LOL! That’s too funny that Dad fell asleep too! Gorgeous shots as usual!

Pingback from lovely audrey… {eastern shore md photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] Little Audrey is near and dear to my heart, and I’ve just loved watching her grow from a newborn, six months, one year and now… all the way to two years old.  She’s grown in beauty [...]