three thursday….

July 30, 2009

1. look who is three months old now…. i can hardly believe it, and hardly stand it.

webthreemonths

progression

she is sucking on her hands and grabbing at things. she likes to be in my sight a all times. she is still a snuggler and a fantastic sleeper. she tells me stories….

2. my newest treasure arrived in the mail yesterday~

web283a

i traveled 200 miles to have this done! it was made by a lady where we lived in pennsylvania… she made the ceramic handprints for the boys when they were born, and we made a special stop to do audrey’s and have this one done when we went through for our ohio visit over the 4th. i look at this, and my heart is filled and breaks at the same time.

3. look who did have the guts to cut her hair…

web218a

i apologize for the intense eyes… they are a bit “deer in headlights”, lol. it’s shorter in back and angled in front. i like it, and i can still ponytail it for my runs.

Stephanie R posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 9:23 am.

1 – Are you cloth diapering or is that just a cute cover for pics? Either way, cute!

2 – Love your haircut!!! Very chic. :)

andrea posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 9:28 am.

hey, thanks! and just a diaper cover :)

Priscilla posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 9:36 am.

oooh, girl!!! The cut is gorgeous and Audrey is just precious… love the handprints plaque!!!

Kari~RDG posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 10:16 am.

Such a sweet plaque!!! OMG, I am LOVING the cut! I’m getting ideas. Could I beg you to shoot me all around views? And the baby is just adorable. Those legs are just too much. Don’t they grow up way too fast??

Sharyn posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 10:58 am.

She is so darling and wow is she growing so fast. Love that plaque too – special memories there with the 200 mile trip and all.

Kara (MommySpice) posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 12:28 pm.

Great photos of your sweet baby girl! She is adorable! I totally LOVE your haircut!

Melissa posted the following on July 30, 2009 at 6:07 pm.

Great haircut and what a wonderful idea that plaque is.

nicole posted the following on July 31, 2009 at 4:06 pm.

she is just adorable, Andrea!! My little guy is a month behind Audrey so I love seeing your monthly posts. Love the haircut too – I tried that and didn’t get it, yours, though, is wonderful!!

Jhari posted the following on July 31, 2009 at 5:29 pm.

Nice hair cut Ms Andrea. Very cute on you, freshy, hehe! Happy 3rd to baby Audrey.

Brittany Swift posted the following on August 1, 2009 at 4:50 pm.

Oh Andrea! Big BIg BIG Fan here! Love that doll of ours! So precious and Beautiful! Love the handprints! And the haircut is FANTASTIC! It fits you! :)

meghan Poort posted the following on August 4, 2009 at 10:00 am.

Ah… so cute Andrea!!!

Lina posted the following on August 6, 2009 at 1:16 pm.

Oh, love the haircut. So stylish and classy! And your baby is growing up so fast, I can not believe she is already 3 months old. WOW!

Pam posted the following on August 20, 2009 at 3:08 pm.

Oh my, she is a cutie!! Wish I lived closer to you and could hire you to do my photos!! If you love the ceramic hand prints, you will go nuts over Piggies and Paws! (www.piggiesandpaws.com).

Gayle posted the following on August 22, 2009 at 2:29 pm.

Love your photographs! If you ever want to make more handprints of your babies, please check us out, we are in MD/DC! (www.mypatacakes.com)