The S Family {Maryland Family Photographer}

July 7, 2009

S as in… Sweet.  No, sweet isn’t really their last name, but in my world both are synonymous.

sfam1

sfam2

sfam3

sfam4

What is funny in the above photo, was that there was a man fishing… and he didn’t care what I was doing. I positioned Dad, *just so* and the man went right on with catching his dinner.

Meghan Poort posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 8:26 am.

Beautiful Andrea… lovely lighting and colors.

Melissa Rodriguez posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 8:39 am.

Gorgeous images! I love your use of color. Very, very nice!

Mandy posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 8:40 am.

These are so beautiful Andrea! Your color is so radiant and perfect in them all!

Caryn posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 12:42 pm.

Beautiful! I love the color and clarity. Great job!

lisa posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 3:39 pm.

There are some colours and lighting in these! The family is going to love them!

Holly posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 4:20 pm.

Beautiful work! You can see that they are a happy family. They will love these images.

Megan posted the following on July 7, 2009 at 6:15 pm.

Such a great looking family. Nice positioning on the last one, lol. Thats funny.

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 12:10 am.

Very nice job on these family photos, Andrea.

Shey posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 5:33 am.

Gorgeous location and such a sweet family!!!! Love the colors and the yummy lighting here. Awesome work – and I LOVE your new blog!!!!!

Chris posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 5:03 am.

Oh, that’s hilarious! Is he really right behind the dad?? Great job :) Your photos are always so gorgeous!!

Don_from_I-270 posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 5:50 am.

I’m the Dad in the above pics. We took this opportunity to have some family pics taken because our older daughter was visiting us from out west. We will treasure these pics, and remember the fun that we had, forever.