my beautiful family… {maryland family photographer}

July 13, 2009

followers of my blog should recognize this next family… they are part of my own. gen is my husband’s sister… but i can’t tell you how often we get comments like “oh, you and gen look alike!” or “yeah, i can see the resemblance between paul & nate.” when the fact is, it is gen & nate who are the siblings.  it makes us laugh, while none of us see the similarity.

over the 4th we grabbed 10 minutes and shot their annual family photo is gramma’s side yard… i am in love with the bright pinks against that rich green….

wfam1

wfam2

w1

w2

and there she is… gen… the sister of my heart. i tell you what, i married into the best family. ever.

jennifer posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 8:03 am.

wow these are absolutely gorgeous, i especially love that last one, its awesome that you are so close to your sil! Our families have gotten that with me and my sil, I dont see but others seem to think so!

Frannie posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 9:39 am.

Holy Moly! No kidding Andrea! He could so be Nate’s bro and when Gen smiles, she looks so much like you! Love the pictures. Another beautiful shoot!

Connie posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 10:04 am.

So good, I especially love the last image!

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 12:16 pm.

Beautiful images! I Love the real emotion you captured! How

Mandy posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 12:54 pm.

Oh wow…what stunning photographs. I just love that last one so much…there is so much heartfelt emotion behind these…they are treasures.

Angela Crutcher posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 1:42 pm.

These are beautiful! I bet she is thrilled! I especially love the last shot! What a creative image!

Gen posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 2:08 pm.

You know I love all of these. Such sweet memories captured for days when the kids aren’t quite so little anymore (and we aren’t quite so youthful)…thank you!

Cristi posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 2:22 pm.

Those are awesome! I still wish I knew how you photographers get the faces to look so soft!!!

Meghan Poort posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 4:54 pm.

Andrea… these are beautiful.. way to work that light girl!!

Lisa Lucky posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 6:28 pm.

Beautiful family! Beautiful photos! I hope they have lots of room on their walls for these!

Melissa posted the following on July 13, 2009 at 6:29 pm.

Adorable family! The second & last one are perfect!!

Elissa posted the following on July 14, 2009 at 7:59 pm.

What a beautiful family! Paul and Nate definitely look alike. Love the last pic!

Melissa Rodriguez posted the following on July 15, 2009 at 10:52 am.

Great shots – love the last 2 especially, that’s some pretty light you have going on there (and the subject’s are pretty darn good looking too!)

Priscilla posted the following on July 19, 2009 at 9:02 am.

Gen is very pretty. I love her haircut …………….. idea for you … heheheh

Altough I REALLY like your hair as is!

Can’t wait to hear more about your project and Audrey is ADORABLE!!!

Pingback from My nephew Bryson… {eastern shore md newborn infant photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] had children.  In fact my beautiful niece was out flower girl in our wedding.  And for many years the W Kids were my own childrens’ only cousins.  Just recently my own baby sister had a baby!  A new [...]