baby ian and family {baby photographer maryland}

July 8, 2009

take a look at this lil’ peanut.  his name is ian, and he will steal your heart.

ian1

ian2

ian3

poof! gone. told you so, i warned you.

ffam1

ffam2

and the lovely f family… mama is an old friend’s sister.   i shot her beautiful intimate wedding two february’s ago HERE. this last photo was the last one taken, on a quick whim, right before the sky opened.  don’t you just “feel” that stolen moment?

Melissa Rodriguez posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 1:01 pm.

Gorgeous!! Love that last one!! The one of him smiling is perfection!!

Jan posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 1:06 pm.

Oh what a little sweetheart! You think I could borrow him for a little bit? LOL

I LOVE the 2nd-to-last shot and also the 3rd!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 1:29 pm.

These are so so so sweet. Beautiful images. I especially LOVE the last shot!

Amy W. posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 1:38 pm.

I love these!! The last one brings tears to my eyes.

Jhari posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 2:16 pm.

Oh dear… he really did stole my heart. I heart those cute precious smile.

Tiffany Bender posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 3:24 pm.

These are so sweet. I love how fresh and clean they are. That smile is so precious!

Holly posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 4:27 pm.

These are absolutely beautiful!

Traci Branscum posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 4:39 pm.

Beautiful photos Andrea. You were right he is a doll and just precious. Love that sweet coo smile you captured.

Lisa Lucky posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 6:46 pm.

Those are all great! What an adorable baby! The last one is my fave!

April posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 10:14 pm.

Ohhh..WOW..the last image needs to be a huge canvas. It is STUNNING!!

melissa posted the following on July 8, 2009 at 10:56 pm.

I love this series of images!! The 4th images is awesome!!

kimberly bee posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 5:03 am.

aww, what a scrumptious little sweetheart and beautiful family! that last “stolen moment” shot has me mesmorized. it would fill an entire wall at my house if it were my family!

Mary Ellen posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 5:41 am.

Wonderful photos. How precious he is! I love them all, esp. the last one, and the 2nd one. He looks like he is smiling in his sleep.

amanda posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 9:51 am.

These are just so precious…my word. i love the first three…but the family shots are timeless…especially that last one. great eye for emotive portraiture. i think its so hard to be original with newborns, but you pulled it off.

Jennifer posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 10:02 am.

That little smile is just heartwarming! Love these!

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on July 9, 2009 at 6:41 pm.

beautiful work! I love the last shot! SO creative!

Jessica Lemmons posted the following on July 10, 2009 at 7:51 am.

So precious! I love that last one, it is just perfect!

Je posted the following on July 15, 2009 at 1:10 pm.

Beautiful. I’d want one of the outdoor family ones HUGE in my baby’s bedroom. And you caught a sweet little smile. OK, so maybe I’d need several of them huge ; ).

Bianca posted the following on August 10, 2009 at 7:24 pm.

The last photo is my very favorite. so sweet and pure! Great shoot!