Six Weeks Young {Maryland Baby Photographer}

June 22, 2009

web11631

web116351

Don’t you just want to eat her up?!?!? And can I brag for a half second?

Audrey Elizabeth is sleeping through the night. No lie! For the last week and a half or so, she sleeps solidly from 11pm till 5:30 am. She eats, and then goes right back to sleep. We LOVE it!

Jessica posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 9:21 am.

She is just so beautiful & I love her chubby cheeks! SO jealous of her sleeping through the night…Wow!

April posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 9:37 am.

Absolutely beautiful! I love the red blanket too. A little jealous as my 7 month old still isn’t sleeping through the night!

Jheri posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 9:45 am.

Oh Andrea, this site is beautiful! Your photos are gorgeous!

Giovanna posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 9:48 am.

She is so beautiful and I am also so jealous of her sleeping through as my son did not do that until seven MONTHS old!

Mandy posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 10:30 am.

Does she ship UPS! Oh my word…these are so delicious Andrea. You have such a way with these little ones. I love her chubby cheeks, and the second one should be put in a book or on a card, or on my wall! Hahaha.

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 10:50 am.

I never get tired of looking at her! She is adorable!

Shonda Feddema posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 11:02 am.

Amazing – beautiful baby and beautiful work!!

Laura Brett posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 11:50 am.

Yes, yes I could eat her up. Love her and that little bracelet. So adorable.

suzy posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 11:58 am.

adorable captures!

Kelleigh posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 1:12 pm.

Your blog is gorgeous! Your photography, though {sigh} STUNNING!

Sinead posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 2:25 pm.

She’s absolutely gorgeous! Lovely new blog! :)

meghan Poort posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 3:41 pm.

Andrea… these are sooo beautiful.. you have such talent!

Corine Tran posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 3:42 pm.

she is gorgeous! love her little bracelet.

jennifer posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 4:44 pm.

awww, she is so precious and all that beautiful hair!

Becky posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 5:04 pm.

Andrea, the new blog looks awesome and seriously, you have such sweet kids!!! Yes, I want to eat Audrey up, she looks like such a cuddlebug!!! Beautiful photos as always!

Mollie Kendall posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 5:41 pm.

Awwwww…. These are simply stunning!! Wonderful work Andrea!

Jill posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 6:34 pm.

Love the new blog! I did want to let you know that for some reason google reader won’t work for it though :(

yan palmer posted the following on June 23, 2009 at 2:34 am.

both of these kind of punched me in the stomach. you didn’t know six week old babies could do that did you? haha. of course what i’m trying to say is they grabbed me and made me study them, and in the end took my breath away. =)

Kim Fordham posted the following on June 23, 2009 at 7:26 am.

Oh goodness, what an adorable baby! I love these and that last one is my absolute favorite. Great work!

gabs posted the following on June 23, 2009 at 10:48 am.

Andrea, she is the most adorable baby – OMG

shey posted the following on June 23, 2009 at 1:37 pm.

she is so beautiful!!! Love that first one particularly – gorgeous!!!!!!!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on June 23, 2009 at 1:40 pm.

She is so beautiful! Love her dark hair and sweet chubby cheeks!