Jackson… {Washington DC Baby Photographer}

June 24, 2009

I love this little guy.

vintage J

jackson smile

I love this family.

familyA

You can see more of them Here & Here.

This family happened to come over last night for good food and good times.  Nate grilled us some fabulous hamburgers, I made my famous baked beans, and Mama A above brought the best mexican salad I have ever tasted.  I have to tell you… mister & mrs A above have some of the biggest and most generous hearts.  They are just so willing to go out of their way for you.

I love our friendship.

Cindy posted the following on June 24, 2009 at 12:09 pm.

he’s so adorable! Such sweet captures, I’m sure they are thrilled with these!

Rachel Acord posted the following on June 24, 2009 at 12:26 pm.

What a cutie!! I am sure the mom is so excited. I love the ones in the basket!

Meghan Poort posted the following on June 24, 2009 at 5:35 pm.

Andrea.. these are beautiful! Love how the studio images are just so boyish :)

mollie posted the following on June 24, 2009 at 7:32 pm.

oh goodness he is adorable and you captured him beautifully!

shannon treadway posted the following on June 24, 2009 at 8:46 pm.

Gorgeous family! That hat is sooo stinkin cute! love all of these!

carey posted the following on June 24, 2009 at 9:30 pm.

How cute can one baby be???
Your work is great!!!

Lina posted the following on June 25, 2009 at 8:10 am.

What a cutie! I love those in the basket, it seems like he is having the time of his life! :)

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on June 25, 2009 at 10:53 am.

Oh what an adorable baby! I love the family shot!

MamaA ;-) posted the following on June 25, 2009 at 2:54 pm.

Thanks Andrea, these pictures are beautiful!! :-) (Thanks for dinner too. ;-) )

Beth Wild posted the following on June 25, 2009 at 6:13 pm.

Gorgeous session!! I love your work! The wagon shot is my fav!!!

Jhari posted the following on June 25, 2009 at 8:47 pm.

Oh he’s such a sweet boy. I love his smile. I think he got it from his Mom, hehe!

jennifer posted the following on June 26, 2009 at 12:03 pm.

he sure is a cutie, love the basket shots, too cute

Julie DELAMARTER posted the following on June 26, 2009 at 1:45 pm.

Hi andrea. you may not remember…but we met on march07 BBC…and you did Caden’s birth announcement. We have 3 now too. Connor 5, Caden 2, and Kaitlyn, almost 8 months!! I’ve checked your blog here and there in the last couple years and just have to say how I just love how your business has grown. I have a thing for photography (nikon, girl, here too) and your work is just amazing! Wish you lived in the Pacific NW so you could photograph my kids. Oh, and congrats on your newest little one. She is adorable. Isn’t it great having a girl?? I was game for three boys…but now I just couldn’t imagine not having our Kate.
God bless,
Julie Delamarter

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on June 26, 2009 at 5:03 pm.

Awwww, he’s a cutie patootie! Such great pix.