27 Months… {Maryland Child Photographer}

June 15, 2009

My middle child. 27 months old today…..

He is very serious, hard to crack a smile, let alone actually capture it on film (uh… disc).

With the promise of candy, with lots of “Perry the Platypus” impersonations.. with lots of “I’m gonna get you’s!” and “Ickle me, pickle me, tickle me, too’s”….  Cracking and popping bubble gum….

I finally got his 2 yr portraits done, just a couple months late.

web11452

web113611

web114811

web115111

(sigh) He’s going to be such a heartbreaker for the ladies. I am *this close* to cutting that hair for a big boy look… but looking at these is making me think twice….

Lisa Little posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 1:30 pm.

Heart breaker is right! He is so so handsome!! Love his hair. Your photography rocks! Love it.

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 3:31 pm.

He is gorgeous!! The clarity of these rock!

Ann posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 5:35 pm.

What a beautiful little boy! Love his outfit! The clarity and realness of these is awesome!

katie posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 5:45 pm.

so so so very BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christen posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 6:18 pm.

Oh wow, he is a cutie!!! :) You did a GREAT job!!

Becky Earl posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 6:50 pm.

WOW what a beautiful child you got there! Such a ham!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 7:24 pm.

Oh Andrea! He is such a handsome little guy! Beautiful job!

Stacey posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 7:25 pm.

What a cutie! His eyes are just beautiful. I also love his hair and that shirt is so cute.

Kristi Mangan posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 7:52 pm.

LOVE that shirt… so much fun! These are awesome! He is such a cutie! LOVE that last one! Gorgeous!

RhondaD posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 8:31 pm.

I LOVE these photos of your boy. LOVE his hair and outfit. You color is just lovely. Love this blog look.. so clean :)

TracyT posted the following on June 15, 2009 at 9:19 pm.

What a BEAUTIFUL child. oh my goodness. These pictures rock. Wonderful job!!!

Amanda posted the following on June 16, 2009 at 8:40 am.

What an awesome set!! I love them all, he’s just too cute!

jennifer posted the following on June 16, 2009 at 8:58 am.

omgoodness what a handsome young man, and I absolutely love his shirt, wow!!!! Oh and I love your new blog too!

casandra heeren posted the following on June 16, 2009 at 2:12 pm.

wow…he is such a little CUTIE! no way i’d be cutting that beautiful head of hair. you really rocked this session! love love love the shirt. i can’t pick a favorite!

Sarah Albert posted the following on June 16, 2009 at 2:22 pm.

how fun! I love #2 … it reminds me of my own son. hahaha.

Meghan Poort posted the following on June 16, 2009 at 7:30 pm.

Oh my. What a beautiful child. Love his shirt too! Keep the hair! I love it!

AnneMarieZ posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 12:38 pm.

don’t cut it!!! there is time enough for bi boy…
he is adorable!

Corine Tran posted the following on June 22, 2009 at 3:41 pm.

what a cutie! I love his shirt! Great colors, love this session!