Melanie {Maryland Teen Photographer}

April 17, 2009

She’s so beautiful inside and out! She really wanted a photo session for her 16th birthday, and her mom surprised her, isn’t that neat? These were shot after it had rained all day and the sun finally peeked out. This was also my last session before my official maternity leave…

Melanie, my pleasure! Thanks for the afternoon of girly giggles!

jennifer posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 7:57 am.

what a beautiful girl, I just love her dimples, gorgeous!

Natacha posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 8:04 am.

She is a gorgeous girl!

TracyTPhotography posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 8:07 am.

Beautiful girl! You did a great job on the pictures. Love the Black & White conversion. Wonderful job.

megan posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 9:02 am.

Great job!

Beth posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 10:07 am.

What a gorgeous session!! She is beautiful and the locations are awesome!!!!

Mandy posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 1:26 pm.

These are gorgeous! I just love the great locals you guys chose for this session.

Laura Brett posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 2:42 pm.

Beautiful, love the location! Great job, loving the colors!

Jolie Molino posted the following on April 17, 2009 at 11:39 pm.

Beautiful young lady! Looks like you had fun!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on April 18, 2009 at 7:18 am.

These are all so wonderful! Beautiful girl and images!

Carley Mac posted the following on April 18, 2009 at 7:32 am.

she is beautiful! love these

Andrea Mooney posted the following on April 19, 2009 at 4:11 pm.

I love that they did sweet sixteen photos. That is a really fabulous idea! These are beautiful, Andrea- I especially love number five. Pamper yourself, girl- you deserve it.

amy (3Peas) posted the following on April 19, 2009 at 9:06 pm.

She is adorable!! Such a beautiful smile and what a fun location!

misty jones posted the following on April 24, 2009 at 7:58 pm.

I love the 3rd one and the last one! You did an amazing job on these and I love the location!

Stacey Potter posted the following on April 28, 2009 at 12:57 pm.

She is gorgeous and the photos are beautiful!

gabs posted the following on May 12, 2009 at 2:04 pm.

oh wowzer – such a beautyness! and gorgeous photos as ever

Silke - Papierstudio posted the following on May 13, 2009 at 10:37 am.

Fantastic photos and such a pretty girl!! wow!!!

hugs from Brazil!!

Silke

Pingback from Melanie... {maryland DC senior photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] known and loved Melanie for three years now. You may remember meeting her HERE.  She’s a stunning girl, with a beautiful soul, and she’s a ranked swimmer.  She [...]