Maternity Self Portraits… {Maryland Maternity Photographer}

April 14, 2009
From this…. to this in 38 weeks…

Self Portraits at 32 weeks….

Chunky Monkey Ice Cream…. get it? Lol.

And now we wait for our new darling!

TracyTPhotography posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 1:33 pm.

GIRL! You look SO CUTE! I love these. They’re amazing.

Megan Parker posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 1:50 pm.

Oh my goodness you look TOO CUTE.

Lisa Little posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 2:05 pm.

Love these! You are not only very talented and creative but also Gorgeous!!

Tiffany posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 2:53 pm.

You are adorable! I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant. I can’t believe these are self portraits…great job!

Kristin Rachelle posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 3:26 pm.

You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeni posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 3:31 pm.

You look terrific (and just plain adorable!) I love the first 2 though, what a great idea!

Nicole Ramsay posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 4:03 pm.

Love these. You look so adorable. I want some of me. I haven’t even yet taken one shot and I’m 27 weeks. Opppsss…. Special memories.

Jan Scott posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 4:17 pm.

All right, I officially hate you. LOL You are sooooo gorgeous, even when pregnant!! These are FABULOUS images. I can’t wait to see newborn pics posted here!

sheymarinphotography posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 5:22 pm.

so gorgeous!!!!! You are truly glowing!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 5:57 pm.

You are gorgeous, girl!

Katherine posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 8:07 pm.

You are definitely a beautiful-mom-to-be!!! I love seeing the progression. Can’t wait to see your newborn pictures!

Rebecca Knowles posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 8:30 pm.

LOVE them!!! You are way too cute! Its wonderful to see your belly as it changes.
Congrats again :-)

Robbie posted the following on April 14, 2009 at 10:53 pm.

OH great job!! You’re adorable and you are glowing!

Jennifer posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 6:15 am.

girl you so pretty, Gawgeous I am so jealous!!

NKP posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 7:11 am.

You look beautiful! Love the close up bw one of your belly. Congrats. I cannot wait to see the newborn.

~Niki

Mandy posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 12:25 pm.

You are just beyond adorable! WOW….I would just KILL to look like you pregnant. I think I might have a lot more kids. The last one with the shadowing…sigh…just takes my breath away. What a perfect detail shot.

Carley Mac posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 1:29 pm.

youre ADORABLE! i cant wait to see photos of the little baby :)

Kim Weiss posted the following on April 15, 2009 at 10:33 pm.

You are TOO darn adorable!! Can wait to see your beautiful daughter!! Congrats!

Tara posted the following on April 16, 2009 at 7:54 am.

I love those top two pictures! Of course, love the chunky monkey ones too. Your tummy looks like the moon!

Beth Ross posted the following on April 16, 2009 at 1:57 pm.

Gorgeous! You look amazing! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see all the beautiful pictures you will take of your new little one.

Krysia posted the following on April 19, 2009 at 1:03 pm.

You look amazing! Congratulations! What beautiful images!

Cherie posted the following on April 29, 2009 at 7:50 am.

Beautiful photos!

Todd posted the following on June 30, 2016 at 6:56 pm.

I must say that I totally agree with what the other commenters said,but not a single one of them said a word about your outie bellybutton.So,I’m going to say something about your outie bellybutton.It’s like TOTALLY AWESOME TO THE MAX and it makes for a most WONDERFUL centerpiece on your pregnant belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!