The I Family… {Maryland Family Photographer}

March 25, 2009

I love repeat clients…. I LOVE watching the kids grow, and getting a chance to chat with and catch up with the parents. I shot Mr. C last year, and this year Mama wanted a full family shoot.

Mr C has definitely grown up some! He’s still a busy guy, but he was a trooper, putting up with me and my shenanigans.

Dino ROARS!

And the lovely I family. Thanks for a great afternoon!

Mandy posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 1:00 pm.

I just LOVE the spot you chose for this session. The steps are so urban, but this sweet family warms it up…such a nice contrast.

Katie posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 1:13 pm.

Isn’t he handsome! Love the blue and your location is wonderful!!

Lisa Little posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 2:54 pm.

I love the rich colors on these and looks like you captured his personality great! He is a handsome little boy.

Carley Mac posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 4:19 pm.

so so cute – love these – especially the 2nd and 3rd

--cherry. posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 5:30 pm.

what a handsome little man! you captured him perfectly!

jennifer posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 6:57 pm.

oh what a beautiful family, lots of fun and great colors!

amy (3 Peas) posted the following on March 25, 2009 at 8:08 pm.

OMGosh he’s adorable!!! GREAT fun lively photos :)

Lisa posted the following on March 26, 2009 at 1:10 am.

What wonderful photos! Great family shot, and I love that very first one of him at the top. Cute!

Miranda posted the following on March 26, 2009 at 7:58 am.

What a fun little guy! They look so happy in that last photo, great job!

stacey posted the following on March 26, 2009 at 10:18 am.

what a cute little dude! these are so fun!

Jen posted the following on March 26, 2009 at 11:51 am.

What a cutie! I love the ones in the slide!

Sarah Mansur posted the following on March 27, 2009 at 8:07 am.

These are so cute!

Laura Brett posted the following on March 27, 2009 at 9:02 am.

What a beautiful family! That last one is great! Beautiful color and clarity! ++

gabs posted the following on March 27, 2009 at 12:22 pm.

love those pics with all the blue – gorgeous

Pingback from Mr. Personality…. {montgomery village, md child photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] hello Mr. C!  Nice to see you again!  This last year you have gotten sooooo big!  But your smile is still contagious, and your [...]