Sargent B… {Maryland Baby and Family Photographer}

March 6, 2009

In all my years of teaching and now photography… I have never seen a child boogie and dance the way Sargent B did! Sargent B’s favorite song is “Sargent Pepper’s Lonely Heart’s Club”… and boy did his tush wiggle, lol!

PS~ Dad does a mean Elmo impression. I was cracking up right along with Sargent B!

Jennifer posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 8:47 am.

what a beautiful family and an adorable little guy, love his outfit too cute!

Shey posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 9:04 am.

Love these!!!! What a gorgeous family!

Ashleigh-Faye posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 9:05 am.

What a good looking family! I love the colors on these. Great job! +

kristylynnphotography posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 9:10 am.

He is adorable and what a beautiful family! Thanks for posting these!

Katherine posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 9:41 am.

What a beautiful family! My faves are your B&Ws. The little boy has such soulful eyes!

gabs aka evitangel posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 11:25 am.

the whole family looks adorable and so full of happiness! thank you so much for sharing!

Kim Griffith posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 3:28 pm.

awesome family portraits! I just love that last one!

Raelynn posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 6:33 pm.

Gorgeous family! and darling little boy. You really brought our their love. I can completely feel the love pouring outta these pics! :)

Misty posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 8:00 pm.

Great job!!!! Not sure which one is my favorite! The last one needs to be a gallery wrap for sure!!

~Desiree posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 10:11 pm.

Soooooooo cute! I love the outside ones!!!!!

Laura Brett posted the following on March 6, 2009 at 10:27 pm.

What a beautiful family! Those studio ones are spot on, great color! ++

Jill posted the following on March 7, 2009 at 6:47 am.

I love the up close shot of his adorable face. Great pics Andrea!!

melissa posted the following on March 7, 2009 at 7:48 pm.

Wow so handsome! What beautiful, big eyes!

Dion Seneca posted the following on March 10, 2009 at 1:56 pm.

These are all Fantastic! I couldn’t pick a favorite if I had to.

Pingback from Busy Lil’ Guys…. {maryland toddler photography} « Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] until Uncle broke out the juggling balls and showed off some mad skills.  Along with some might fine photographer dancing, we finally coaxed some smiles out of B’s fine face.  You may remember B from HERE. [...]