Hurtado Wedding… {Maryland Wedding Photographer}

January 5, 2009

Love the Altar Giggles

Congrats Danny & Jessy!

angd1106 posted the following on January 31, 2009 at 2:06 pm.

I love the picture of the bride holding the flowers. The crispness of the bouquet contrasted with the somewhat fuzziness of her dress really makes this picture pop!

Hannah posted the following on January 31, 2009 at 2:18 pm.

The close up of the bride is absolutely beautiful. Her skin looks so beautiful and soft and the angle of the shot just make the pic look very elegant!

Jack's Mama posted the following on January 31, 2009 at 7:33 pm.

I love the couch picture. What a great idea!

JennStar posted the following on February 1, 2009 at 1:18 pm.

Love the use of focus in the bouquet shot. Draws attention to the flowers and creates a beautiful background with her dress.

Maddie Dean Photography posted the following on February 1, 2009 at 11:31 pm.

Love the last picture. Too cute!

Kim posted the following on February 2, 2009 at 3:12 am.

The one of the bride is amazing- her face is so clear- breathtaking.

Kaden Weis posted the following on February 3, 2009 at 3:26 pm.

Wow, amazing. I love the detail you captured in the bouquet picture.

Paula Hickson Photography Blog posted the following on February 4, 2009 at 8:59 am.

These are awesome!!!!

Sinead posted the following on February 5, 2009 at 9:17 pm.

These are stunning! I love the one of the bride with her bouquet behind her back! That last one of them kissing on the couch is amazing, too!

Cheryl posted the following on February 5, 2009 at 9:24 pm.

I think my favorite is the solo shot of the bride ~ the details and the lighting are just incredible. Love your work!

Michelle Calhoun posted the following on February 12, 2009 at 5:32 pm.

Love the giggles at the altar!!! too cute…
Nice Shot!